The terms and conditions set below must be agreed upon by both parties prior to the commencement of business with SpaceJump. SpaceJump reserves the right to make any changes or amendments to any of the following terms and conditions at any time without notice. Please read thoroughly through the terms and conditions and agreement before placing an order with SpaceJump. By placing an order, you acknowledge that you have read, understand and agree to be bound by its conditions. If you are making a purchase on behalf of another person, you agree that you are making the purchase as their agent.
The use of a Trampoline involves a significant risk of participants suffering personal injury including the possibility of serious injuries, permanent disability or death. All participants who engage in activities with the Trampoline or any other SpaceJump products do so at their own risk.
Limitation of Liability
To the full extent permitted by the laws in New Zealand, SpaceJump its agents or employees shall not in any event be liable for any indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages including but not limited to loss of use, loss of data, loss of business or profits. If the materials are purchased for business purposes, as defined by the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 (“the Act”), the provisions of the Act shall not apply to the materials so purchased. The consumer acknowledges that using the Trampolines & other products sold by SpaceJump can be dangerous when used incorrectly, with inherent risks and hazards. As a consequence, personal injury or death may occur. The customer assumes and accepts all such risks, and hereby – to the full extent permitted by law – waives the right of action against, and fully releases SpaceJump for, loss, damages, personal injury or death in any way caused by, or relating to, the customer’s participation in such activities. Any information provided is general and is not intended to address your specific circumstances.
Full payment for your items included in this invoice must be received prior to delivery. Ownership remains with SpaceJump Limited until full payment is received.
Trampoline Descriptions, Order Acceptance & Pricing Information
Your receipt of an order confirmation or other form of communication does not signify our acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to sell. Order acceptance only occurs when the goods are dispatched to the buyer. SpaceJump reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order, to accept or decline your order for any reason. SpaceJump also reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order, without prior notice to you, to supply less than the quantity you ordered of any item. In the event a Trampoline or other product is listed at an incorrect price, or with incorrect information due to an error in pricing or product information received from our suppliers, the seller shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed at the incorrect price. SpaceJump shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is canceled SpaceJump shall immediately issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the charge. If the goods do not match the description on the seller’s website, the buyer should inform the seller immediately so that the seller may take appropriate action.
All delivery times specified on our website are best estimates made using the information available at the time of sale. SpaceJump shall not be bound to these times or held liable for any deliveries that are unable to be made within this time frame.
SpaceJump products are not to be used in any way to derive a commercial benefit or to engage in commercial activity. You agree that you will not use or authorise a third party to use SpaceJump products for a commercial purpose, which includes but is not limited to, advertising and promotional material, unless you have the express written consent of SpaceJump.
Return of Goods
- Purchases can be returned under our 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee policy rules below within the first 30 days of purchasing them.
- Purchases cannot be returned due to a change in mind after 30 days from purchase date.
30-Day Satisfaction Guarantee
In order to qualify for the SpaceJump 30 day right of return the following criteria must be met:
- You must be the original owner of the Trampoline – purchases are not transferable.
- The Trampoline must be returned to our warehouse location as listed on our website within 30 days of purchase, all costs of removal and return of the Trampoline are the customers.
- Your eligible Trampoline must be in as new condition as determined by SpaceJump or SpaceJump’s Agent. Such damage may include, without limitation, internal or external scratches, scrapes, dents, odours, rips, burns, etc.
- Your Trampoline must be returned to the warehouse in the same working order as it was received on pickup/delivery.
- Your Trampoline must not have been subject to any liens or other security interests.
- A minimum of (15) days must have passed since the delivery date of your Trampoline.
- Your Trampoline must undergo a full inspection by a SpaceJump representative before a refund is given.
- If you choose to proceed with the return, you must notify us in writing to: PO Box 42097, Tower Junction, Christchurch 8149, New Zealand, or via email, firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange return of the goods, Goods cannot be returned before making contact with our Customer Care team through either of these channels.
Our 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee applies to the purchase of brand new stock from our Trampoline range & does not apply to any other goods purchased. Ex demo & ‘scratch & dent’ sales are full and final and not subject to 30 day return policy.
Damages or Loss in Transit
SpaceJump Trampolines freighted from our warehouses are adequately packed. In the unlikely event, claims for damage or loss in transit must be made as follows:
- Prior to signing pickup or delivery consignment from the freight carrier the buyer must ensure there is no shortage or visible damage to outer packaging. The freight carrier’s consignment note must be endorsed accordingly at the time the Trampoline is delivered if damage is identified but delivery is accepted anyway.
- You MUST notify SpaceJump and the freight carrier of any damage (internal or external damage) within 48 hours of receiving your delivery.
SpaceJump does not accept liability for any indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages incurred as a result of delivery & installation of the Trampoline into position at the destination, including but not limited to damage to structures, & any other third-party structures unrelated to the goods purchased.
Call our support team on 0800 99 66 77 or email: email@example.com for additional clarification.
Materials in store and on our website (www.spacejump.co.nz) may not be modified, reproduced or publicly displayed, performed or distributed or used for any public or commercial purpose.